It’s that time of year again where the Best of Waco are awarded for being, well… the Best of Waco! It’s up to you to decide who will win this year, but we’ve selected some of our favorite businesses in town.
We love catering for the Dwyer Group! Their franchise companies Mr. Appliance & Mr. Electric qualify for our best appliance repair and electrician!
Spice Village is one of Leah’s favorite spots in town. You could spend hours shopping there! That’s why they’re our Best of Waco’s Clothing & Gift Boutique. They also won us over in these categories:
- Gifts for your wife, girlfriend, baby, graduation, teen or mom
- Charla Holmes Photography at Spice for Family & Children’s Photography
Leah can always count on Casey Feight at Hippie Chic Salon for a fabulous haircut, that’s why they’re our Best of Waco Hair Salon & Stylist.
After a long day in the restaurant, Leah just wants to relax! She only has to go a few doors down to Ninfa’s. There she enjoys Waco’s best margarita, chips & salsa, fajitas & tacos.
If you aren’t in the mood for Mexican food, head on over to George’s! One of our very favorite local spots isn’t only Waco’s best watering hole, but also has the best burgers, onion rings and chicken fried steak.
But you can’t forget the best fried chicken is at Bush’s! And while you’re there get a big cup of the best sweet tea in town.
If you’re trying to catch the big game, head over to Shorty’s Pizza Shack, they have so many TVs you won’t miss a second of your favorite team. While you’re there enjoy a slice of Waco’s best pizza!
Here are some more of Leah’s favorites and Waco’s best:
- Accounting Firm: JRBT
- Law Firm: Fulbright Winniford
- Veterinarian: Chad Ainsworth at Lake Air Animal Hospital
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service: Lochridge-Priest, Inc.
- Bank: Community Bank & Trust
- Express Car Wash: Baird Brother’s Express Car Wash
- Residential/Commercial Glass Company: Freddy’s Glass
- Auto Glass: Freddy’s Glass
- Day Spa: Pura Vida
- Best Event Planner: Jordan Browning
- Place for a Facial: Glow Skin Care
- Bicycle Shop: Bicycle Outback
- Fitness Center: Golds Gym
- Florist: Baylor Flowers
- Place to Purchase Stationary: Crop Paper Scissors
- Locksmith: Ambold’s Key & Lock
- Manicure & Pedicure: Nail Seasons
- Moving Service: Al’s Moving
- Pest Control: Bugs.com
- Tailor: Tovar’s Tailors
- Party Equipment Rental: RSVP
- Wedding Venue: Earle-Harrison House
- Wedding Reception: Roosevelt Ballroom
- Wedding Planner: Jordan Browning
- Wedding Photographer: Fleeting Moments
- Wedding Florist: Bloomingals
- Wedding DJ: Texas Variety
- Art Gallery: Croft Art Gallery
- Park: Cameron Park
- Barbeque: Vitek’s
- Frozen Yogurt: Oso’s Frozen Yogurt
- New Restaurant: Sergio’s
- Coffeehouse: Common Grounds
And then we fit into some of the Categories too, of course 🙂
- The Olive Branch is the best in:
- Buy a Birthday Cake
- Host a Rehearsal Dinner
- Purchase a Wedding Cake
- Place to Study
- Host a Business Lunch
- Restaurant with the Best Atmosphere
- Best Bakery
- Catering Service
- Best Downtown Restaurant
- Most Impressive to a Visitor
- Best Quesadillas
- Soups & Salads
- Healthy Eating Options